On the 17th of April 2015, we released a new function of CACHATTO, Multi-Cloud Gateway, which enables users to access various cloud services through one portal. Providing a single sign-on (SSO) access property control, CACHATTO Multi-Cloud Gateway enables its users to have complete manageability in accessing all of their cloud systems. Moreover, CACHATTO is equipped with an 'individual device authentication' mechanism which securely and affirmatively identifies a particular device whenever it is accessing the network. Thus allowing users to have the same level of security as that of an on-premise service.
CACHATTO V5.5 R5: What’s New?
- Limiting the use of specific CACHATTO applications and its version(s)
- This allows the CACHATTO administrator to enable/disable the use of specific CACHATTO applications (such as CACHATTO SecureBrowser and CACHATTO Desktop) and versions that can log into CACHATTO
- Blacklisted-applications feature
- This feature prevents the use of CACHATTO SecureBrowser on devices with blacklisted applications (such as Jailbreak apps)
Multi-Cloud Gateway enables users to:
- Access both on-premise and cloud services through one remote access service, CACHATTO
- Retain the same user interface provided by a given cloud service provider
- Easily enforce BYOD; CACHATTO SecureBrowser prevents users from saving any data from any cloud service onto their device. This helps reduce the risk of data or information leakage
- Have an additional security layer with CACHATTO’s 'individual device authentication function', preventing unauthorized cloud service access
CACHATTO V5.5 R5 requirements:
- CACHATTO SecureBrowser for Android V3.21.0 and above (Android devices)
- CACHATTO SecureBrowser for iOS V3.19.0 and above (iOS devices). In order to enable the new features of CACHATTO V5.5 R5, you must be registered to the Apple Developer Enterprise Program
For more information on CACHATTO V5.5 R5 release, please refer to the release notes.
*Release note is only in Japanese.